Situated in Wooroonooran National Park close to the coast, Behana Canyon offers a milder experience the whole family can enjoy. All Activities are optional and adjustable to suit everyones ability. Come get a great taste…
- Person - (levy included) Ages 12+
Experience the rapids of the Barron Gorge
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Barron Gorge is a challenging section of grade 3 whitewater. River Boarding takes whitewater sports to the next level. Tried rafting and loved it? This is your next adventure!
Your adventure includes instruction in the dynamics of whitewater and how to use that knowledge, as well as a swim test and rescue instruction.
- We supply personal safety equipment
- PFD – Life Jacket
- River Board
- Photos on trip, available for purchase
- Board shorts and swimmers (rash top, leggings)
- Dry clothes, towel and sunscreen
- Daily medication
- Your voucher and money
- Wear contact lenses rather than prescription glasses.
- GoPro with helmet, handsfree attachment
- Water shoes if possible
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please call us.